6-Inch SR Submersible Turbine Pumps
Stainless steel submersible pumps
Designed for industrial and agricultural applications, the SR Series submersible pump utilizes high grade stainless steel materials for the most demanding applications.
- 5”: Heads of up to 120 m and flow rates up to 42 m³/h
- 6”: Heads of up to 290 m and flow rates up to 132 m³/h
- 8”: Heads of up to 270 m and flow rates up to 290 m³/h
- 10”: Heads of up to 170 m and flow rates up to 420 m³/h.
- River water extraction
- All fasteners are AISI 304 stainless steel for high quality connection points and easy assembly or dis-assembly
- Shaft material – AISI 420 stainless steel for cast iron and AISI 304 stainless steel for bronze pumps
- Bearing bushes made from rubber/steel and securely located by press fit
- Wear rings made from rubber/steel
- Unique high flow pumps on 6” and 8” models
- Coupling manufactured from AISI 304 stainless steel
- Coupling secured by key and grub-screw
- Unique motor adaptor design with improved flow path to protect the motor mechanical seal,
- shaft end and coupling from high velocity particulates.