ED-EDV Sump Drainage Pumps
This rugged range of drainage sump pumps has been proven over time. With their all stainless steel construction, the ED and EDV drainage sump pumps are ideal for numerous pumping applications whether clean water, grey water or with heavy solids up to 35mm2.
Available in single phase with 5 metre and 3 phase with float switch and 10 metre leads.
- Liquid temperatures up to 35C
- Minimum immersion depth is 250mm
- Maximum immersion depth is 5 metre
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor)
- Single impeller submersible drainage sump pumps in chrome nickel stainless steel
- ED; two passage impeller
- EDV: free flow (vortex) impeller
- Double shaft seal with interposed oil chamber
- For clean, grey and irty water, solids up to 35mm2
- EDV models free flow impeller suitable for liquids with high solid content and filamentous particles
- Cosntruction suitable for use in certain food industry applications