Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps
Ideal for farm, home, irrigation, industry, municipal, and commercial applications, equipped with the power, performance and reliability you expect from Franklin Electric.
- Flow rates of up to 5.5 m³/h.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel discharge head and motor bracket.
- Stainless steel shaft, shell, intake screen and cable shield for corrosion resistance and longer life.
- Stainless steel wear ring and Urethane floating eye seal for improved performance and efficiency.
- Glass-filled Nylon impeller stage assemblies provide incredible strength and durability.
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing minimizes bearing wear and shaft misalignment without affecting pump efficiency.
- 3″ NPT tapping in heavy-duty stainless steel discharge head.
Fastener kit supplied for both 4″ and 6″ motors enabling 5-10 hp units to be mounted to either a 4″ or 6″ submersible motor.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 120°F/49°C
- River water extraction